Why Baby U?
“I learned how important it is to read to my child.”
At Baby U, parents learn:
- How to make reading to their children a fun, bonding time that builds literacy skills.
- How to bond with their children at all ages.
- How to meet their children’s needs with empathy.
- How to build their children’s self-esteem.
- Effective tools for loving discipline.
- Effective ways to close the education gap.
- Realistic expectations for children for each stage of development.
“I have stopped yelling and now try to talk to my son about things more.”